Bold

My greatest obstacle?
Myself.

I get inside my own head.

daydreaming
romanticizing
questioning
doubting

I've always second guessed myself.

my motives
my methods

Introspective I suppose.

It's been this way with my faith.
With my identity.

Every time I step out,
in vulnerability
in encouragement
in pursuit of my dreams
I host a private belittling bash for myself.

That sounded stupid.
Did you just say that for attention?
No one cares about that, Taylor.
You overshare.
That's not your purpose.

But God is faithful.
And God is good.
He's been rebuilding my confidence.

With every vulnerable moment.
With every word of encouragement.
With every song.
With every thought.

He's acknowledging me.

my questions
my intentions
my feelings
my desires

Sweetly reminding me of what my spirit understands.

He sees me.
Light breaking through the clouds.

new
easy
light
refreshing
bold


Comments